Pictures or it didn't happen!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The rules are the rules....pictures or it didn't happen!

Picked up these yesterday. The 1-70 is complete and has compression but really wanted the bar for another saw. The saw came with a parts saw that he thought was the same but didn't know what it was for sure, turns out to be a Mac 450 (no pic, sorry) and then this nice Stihl 07 that runs...but check the bar out, nice roller nose 24" that should go nicely on another saw also.
IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

And of course the coup de grâce...........
IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

This one will wear that nice McCulloch bar from the 1-70!:msp_biggrin: Notice the carb adjustment cap on the side of the saw, I'm hoping it has the fully adjustable HS carb, why else would it be there. It's missing the starter and looks pretty dirty but also has compression when you turn the flywheel by hand..tape on the handle from Grandpa, said it hurt his hands but is not broken and that it ran very well before the starter cover broke.

Seller say's " my other grandpa has a couple big Homelites if your interested".......hell yes!

Nice collection you have aquired. I really like the looks of the 07's with the removeable hoods. I have one here but it's missing the muffler and spark.

Latest posts

Back