Pioneer 600

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsaw _ crazy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Well guy's I have a pioneer 600 that I am looking to get out of my shop the only current issues that I can see currently are the main top end engine gasket/ seal and the resin bowls base has a weird extra threaded hole preventing it from being able to get presure has a bunch of functional extra parts looking to trade for something that isn't as heavy as it is as I have back problems. Has two carborators one is a Chinese stihl 090 carb and other is original both work have the needle setup and the little spring as well. I have the powermate sprocket for it with 404 pitch sprocket and I think two other sprocket replacements. Xtra flywheel and ignition housing is complete except for the spare needs wire for spark plug. I have a mccholluch chain tensioner from a larger model for the newer style bars. It did work and is a freaking tank at 103cc 's until I cleaned the resin bowl and exposed the whole mentioned earlier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back