Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a service manual or IPL for a Pioneer P26?

I was going to ask in beg for manuals but I was afraid no one would see me ask....

So I just bought my second pioneer off of flea bay. I bought the super 6-20 that was on there. So my plans with it are to get it running. And then soda blast and repaint it. So my question to yall is does anyone have a shop manual or the ipl for the S620? And also the paint codes for pioneer yellow and the copper brown for the air filter cover. Oh and my other saw is the 1073- which is coincidentally was my platoon number at Parris Island for Marine Recruit Training.

Haha. I think my dad had placed it there. I'm at work today for 24 hrs. And had taken the pictures and sent them to me. I'm excited to get my hands on this beast tomorrow

Need some help guys. So I finally got my hands on my S620. Started my typical tear down and cleaning out as much grease as I can find all my nuts and bolts. I have it stripped down the 2 halves and the flywheel is pulled and with the coil. So now why am I having problems splitting the case? Am I missing something? Here are pics of what I have. I'm not in no huge rush to split it. As my wedding is coming up on August 8th. So any help would be appreciated fellas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
Haven't found an IPL but I'd love to have one if anyone has it :) . But perseverance pays off. Used a couple of prys and gently tapped and got it separated finally. Now I just need to make a tool to pull the clutch. Has anyone made one or have the OEM Pioneer one that can take a pic of it??

I don't know if I'll mix my own colors. I was gonna go into my local auto body store and have them mix them up for me. I've got it tore down as far as I can get it for now. It was in rough shape when I got mine as well Perry. The P/C was stuck. Let it soak over night with some good oldd marvel mystery oil and it freed up. Now if I can get the rings to free up. I've washed all the grim off of everything except the main case and the cylinder. I've got the piston soaking tonight and tomorrow hopefully the rings will unfreeze. I started messing with the carb and well the adjustment knob that's on the front of the tilly well I'll just say this tilly is NASTY corroded to high heaven. All the butterflies were froze well I got them freed up. But back to the adjustment knob I sprayed it down with some WD-squirty and tried turning it by hand it wouldnt move. So I grab a pair of small channel locks and give it some persuading and BAM she broke ;(. So would anybody happen to have a spare carb body laying around?? I found one on eBay but it was a HL22a and I kinda wanna get the HL129 like its supposed to have on it. But it's turning into a fun little project so far. I'm just gonna take my time with it and try to have it done this winter. Oh and just let me say I hope I can get my saw to look half as good as y'all's do.

Back