Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am located 6 miles out side ThunderBay.I need either a complete carb kit or the inlet needle and seat complete with the gasket and the starter cup for the pioneer model HC I am not too computer savvy can I post my email address on here as it might be different then when I signed up years ago.
Kash

I could use a couple, or even a p/n, if theyre available. got 4 w/fm starters to get to.
I'll look it up when I get back home. It was a lawnmower supply for like 55 cents each but their shipping was a flat $8.95. So I ordered forty to bring the cost/each down.

I'll see how many I got left.

Let me know if you need a pair of the friction washers for the Fairbanks Morse rewind starter as I got a bunch off a lawnmower website.
View attachment 473307

I've been passing them out as party favors at GTG.

Hi Carl,
Could you pm me the lawn mower site. I could use a
bunch of them. I have quite a few saws that use them.

Thanks Lee

I was wondering if someone with an RA could post a picture of what the correct bend/part of the throttle linkage (trigger arm to carb) looks like?

IMG_3523.JPG

The right hand view of the RA.
Hi there Pioneerguy600, Your restoration work is impeccable! I've read back on several of the posts about paint colors that you've used to match original NOS parts, it seems there are 3-4 or more shades that you've encountered. If a newbie was to try and match the color on your RA could you share a paint code? Thanks in advance for any help you have- Justin

Back