Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, those are some good looking saws boys. I am down to a p41, 3270s and a couple parts saw (farmsaw and p26) getting old and don't use them much. Shame that I am on the other side of the country these days, not much interest in the old Pioneers here. Think I'll be selling what's left and I'll look in the box and see what I have for parts and let you know.

Happy New Year men. You guys are killing me with those saws !

2cc9560f641c1100c2b3e226142d38f9.jpg
Whoop Whoop
Happy New Year to All !!

Erik

All these big saws put a fire under my butt to work on something . Forgive me it isnt a Pioneer . I started this project at 7:30 this morning with a box of parts . A slight 12 hrs later she is ready for fuel. Farmertec MS 660 with a 25" 3/8 . Loads of fun like a saw puzzle!

IMG_3692.PNG

All these big saws put a fire under my butt to work on something . Forgive me it isnt a Pioneer . I started this project at 7:30 this morning with a box of parts . A slight 12 hrs later she is ready for fuel. Farmertec MS 660 with a 25" 3/8 . Loads of fun like a saw puzzle!

View attachment 694125
I did the 372 kit when it first came out. When something fails, I replace it with a oem part. I would say it's about 50/50 now lol. It's taken a pretty good beating though.

I did the 372 kit when it first came out. When something fails, I replace it with a oem part. I would say it's about 50/50 now lol. It's taken a pretty good beating though.[/QUOTE

I put in a few stock parts . Thats what makes it a challenge . What is crap can be really fun with some prodding . I treat them as a saw that came in for repair .

T

View attachment 694125
turned out well

Latest posts

Back