Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually found 1 more fin that is 1mm out after carefully measuring all the gaps between fins and putting a straight edge on all of them. Both bent fins are on the same side so no wonder the saw vibrated so badly. Thanks

Sorry about the bad picture , l can resend a better one tomorrow. The Full Wrap is a original paint earlier unit made without the foam wrap. lts in excellant condition , no primer was used before the dark green colour coat was applied . It fits the 5 & 6 cube saws.
lts from my collection and if interested Pm me a message.

Sorry about the bad picture , l can resend a better one tomorrow. The Full Wrap is a original paint earlier unit made without the foam wrap. lts in excellant condition , no primer was used before the dark green colour coat was applied . It fits the 5 & 6 cube saws.
lts from my collection and if interested Pm me a message.
Pm sent. Thx

My Farmsaw purchased new in 1979 (discontinued in 1982; when your FarmsawII was introduced) is orange.
I had to go to Mike Acres and look. 1982 is when mine was discontinued and yours was introduced, and yours was yellow.
If yours is as dependable as mine has been you have many years of satisfied use ahead of you.
Good luck

Back