Pioneer Holiday 1100G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok got the rings and did every thing to a t that you sad and it works better now than ever rpms are great power is very good filed to .050 this set of rings fit better little bit hard to get in but that's it now i need to get some dogs for the thing and it will be very good. thanks "pioneerguy600"

wanted to ask two or so years back I got the 1110 and when i was looking at bars and chains and my brother was trying to find a replacement sprocket that was 3/8 chain but all he was able to find was this 8 tooth 3/8 NOS then we went to a true valve and the guy there helped find a 3/8 chain but up to now i replaced the bar and chain with a Oregon 3/8 and cut a oak with this bar and chain but still are lumpy or sticky and do not move easy and yes it oils very well

wanted to ask two or so years back I got the 1110 and when i was looking at bars and chains and my brother was trying to find a replacement sprocket that was 3/8 chain but all he was able to find was this 8 tooth 3/8 NOS then we went to a true valve and the guy there helped find a 3/8 chain but up to now i replaced the bar and chain with a Oregon 3/8 and cut a oak with this bar and chain but still are lumpy or sticky and do not move easy and yes it oils very well

It sounds like the chain is the problem. Is it the regular 3-8 regular or pico.

Well the chain moves but it's chunky In the bar when on the saw off the saw it fine and moves very nice,

The nos clutch is a wild cat 3/8 8t clutch and that is all that's on the box.

The number of drive teeth would not matter as long as the pitch/3/8" is correct. Does the clutch drum spin smooth when the chain is off? If the pitch of the clutch drum sprocket is off then the chain its self will pull jerky like.

Latest posts

Back