Pioneer Holiday 1100G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, what is printed on the box and what i actually in the box often comes into debate on saw parts as old as these are. I have a heapof parts that came my way in boxes labeled as containing a certain size part for a specific saw but the part won`t fit. Many of these older saw parts we find these days were often, returns, someone bought a part and swapped it out for another similar part,then returned it to a vendor, it just got put back in inventory and when that inventory got sold off often when a business closed or the owner passed on , incorrectly labled boxes often make their way to old saw collectors like myself. I have to then verify what part it actually is and what it fits. I have received spline drive drums that were other than what was marked on the box.

I can give you the part number later on when I'm at the shop if this will help I still have the box I think it's got some numbers on it as well.

Thanks for telling me about that really dose make since if the clutch is a return or mis placed or something this is better than a book on mysteries lol

If this is true do you know where to get a clutch that is 6t 3/8, the one that was on the saw I do not know what it was I do know it was a 6t that's it but was worn down

If this is true do you know where to get a clutch that is 6t 3/8, the one that was on the saw I do not know what it was I do know it was a 6t that's it but was worn downIMG_20230503_170956819.jpgthis is the drum on my saw

Yes the clutch is wearing it has small groves starting in now the real question is what is this drum the model is the same on the box.

Do you want me to send a clip of what is going on when.

Yes the clutch is wearing it has small groves starting in now the real question is what is this drum the model is the same on the box.

Do you want me to send a clip of what is going on when.
If you can take the clutch drum off I think I may be able to see the numbers on the drum or drive its self, the outer cover does not have much to do with the drive pitch its self.

I can take the snap ring off for the washer will come off then you can see a side pic of the drum or I can do it both ways.
Yes , I want to see how the drive tangs fit in the sprocket, I think the sprocket is likely a .404 pitch that is larger than the 3/8" chain you have.

If so do you know a good 404 chain that will fit on that bar it's a 20in bar
I will get some pics later to day

Latest posts

Back