• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pioneer, Homies and other junk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Sold a saw today and took these junkers in trade. I know some of you don't think in terms of these being junkers but I had to make a deal and so now have to get rid of these to make any money. I don't know how much to charge but if I am wrong, let me know. The big 2000 has a 42 inch roller bar and maybe $250 would be good. The Pioneer is old and I hope one of you crazy collectors wants it for $125. The other Homie is big too and maybe a 2100. There is a roller with it too maybe 28 inch. $150. The other are just parts so $10 each. Don't be afraid to tell it like ir is. I won'y have hurt feelings. Mike
2000 homie 001.jpg 2000 homie 002.jpg 2000 homie 003.jpg barn find 001.jpg barn find 002.jpg barn find 003.jpg barn find 004.jpg

Both Homies are freed up and the one with the big bar runs I was told. The second Homie has compression and I think it may be a 1000. I wire brushed the second bar and it looks to be 30 inch roller.
The Pioneer is locked so is parts only at this time.

Latest posts

Back