• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Pioneer P50 Project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is one of the large amount of saws that I would like to re-home. As you can see she has been well used and shows the damage of a well used life. There is no recoil pulley, the flywheel is missing fins, and I am sure there are other issues. It should be considered a full project. It seems everyone wants a project so here is one. Th epics can do the talking. As for price I figure $175 plus real shipping should be fair. I will load a bunch of pics

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    617 KB · Views: 5
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    599 KB · Views: 5
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    601.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    521.3 KB · Views: 5
More Pics

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
Thats Great! :) but I do wonder why you are asking to trade empty Jack Daniels bottles. The problem is never with the drinking, it is what you do during and after the drinking

Well I'll be. I will need to check on that. On Sunday when they are closed they have a better price than they did on Friday? That is very interesting

Jabroni, I had to look that one up. Some define it as: a foolish or contemptible person. I have rarely met a grown man who has not done some foolish things in his life or done/acted in a contemptible manner at some point so I guess your description would fit nearly all the male population of the world.

Have a bright colorful positive day.. How was that an insult? Have a kiddie cocktail and remove the stick from your butt. Sheesh
Well you seem to like to make really poorly veiled references to homosexuality. A rainbow day? Putting/removing something from ones butt? To each their own but just not for me.

Maybe you should try trading the empty Jack Daniels bottles for something that can assist you in reading what you type since you appear to have trouble doing that.

Well you sure are some up tight know it all and usually people like that walk around like they have a stick up their A$$. You ruined my listing because you can't accept what I said was correct so here I am. I'll be here until they kick me out. This is pure entertainment for me now.
As usual your comments are not factual. As I told you previously you may want to check the facts. Your listing went downhill based on your own un-doings.

Back