• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Pioneer P50 Project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not possible as I am not the one making the claim, you are.

LMAO!!! You sure can make a guy laugh. If your going to prove a guy wrong use the facts then. I actually had people post their receipt but you were blind to it.

LOL this guy.

We were not then nor or we now talking about a previous sale price that is no longer valid.
BTW, you can get one for under 1100 TODAY,

Those were your words so what does a sale price from March have to do with a price on April 24th

Here is one of the large amount of saws that I would like to re-home. As you can see she has been well used and shows the damage of a well used life. There is no recoil pulley, the flywheel is missing fins, and I am sure there are other issues. It should be considered a full project. It seems everyone wants a project so here is one. Th epics can do the talking. As for price I figure $175 plus real shipping should be fair. I will load a bunch of pics
That's a cool looking saw with that full wrap handle.

That's a cool looking saw with that full wrap handle.
I like the looks of that design. They are remarkably lightweight for the power. I have had quite a few of the models in that range. I have never had a 655 though. I had a pretty nice P52 but I believe my son sold it. I cannot seem to find it. I know I am not dreaming as a found a video of me running it at the Baraboo, WI race back around 2010

I have come to the conclusion that some of the people on this site (like yourself) don't deserve the discount. I wont post the link or screen shot. You have until May 6th to prove me wrong.
Why don't you look into that crystal ball and tell me what a current price is on a 395 delivered. You seem to know all the ins and outs

Not sure. I just checked on what I thought he was making reference to and nothing has changed for today (Sunday April 24th) nor as of this past Friday.
I didnt see it either. I may be looking in the wrong spot. Ive been watchig (i think) for the next two sales as i am quite interested in more than one of those saws.

Do any of the poulan saws have parts that interchange with these Bill? Like the 525 or 455s?
I am not the guy to answer that question with any certainty. I know the P50 is a much older saw than the Poulan 525 but they do share similarities. I believe the Pioneer-Partner P52 and the Poulan 525 are the basically the same saw. With that being said your are many folks here that can give you an answer that is based on experience and not just thoughts. As for the 455 I do not know anything about them. You can take a look on Mike Acres site and get some basic ideas http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...0f922e29d25ea7d888256f77001a6a14?OpenDocument

I didnt see it either. I may be looking in the wrong spot. Ive been watchig (i think) for the next two sales as i am quite interested in more than one of those saws.
There is another 1 day sale coming up in early May but that is not today. He seems to know where all the deals are so I am still waiting on him to post what the current super deal is on a 395.

There is another 1 day sale coming up in early May but that is not today. He seems to know where all the deals are so I am still waiting on him to post what the current super deal is on a 395.

Billy, come on, don't play stupid. The people who actually bought from the guy knows that's the last day of the sale...

The 395 super deal was the one I sold two weeks ago.

Yes, You typed some gibberish and I asked , what? It should not be difficult for a man to explain himself. By the way is your name Richard or Kevin

It is because I prefer to address folks but their name. Still waiting on you to come up with a current price on a 395. You are the guy spouting off prices so I figure you must be the guy that "knows"

It is because I prefer to address folks but their name. Still waiting on you to come up with a current price on a 395. You are the guy spouting off prices so I figure you must be the guy that "knows"

Well, I already helped one guy out. I even said HI to you just in case your stalking.

I look forward to your responses. Especially now more than ever!

I LOVE YOU MAN!

:cheers:

Well, I already helped one guy out. I even said HI to you just in case your stalking.

I look forward to your responses. Especially now more than ever!

I LOVE YOU MAN!

:cheers:
Too bad you cannot answer simple questions and choose only to post nonsensical matter. You like to talk around things but never get to the meat of it. It is a very simple question to answer but you seem to not want to answer. Seems like your name just might be Kevin. (No offense intended to all the fine gentleman who's name is Kevin though) In any event it is obvious you have no real knowledge, just like to troll.

I have a real issue with some of the **** you just spewed out of your mouth… you do realized Bill is a man in recovery right? You might want to just think a little more before saying dumb ****. This is between you and Bill. But I just had to let you know, other people read this public forums. Respect can be gained and lost within this community without people even knowing it

Latest posts

Back