• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Pioneer P50 Project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill seems to be handling his own bud. I was just simply letting you know the reality is, ***** petty, and that public forums people build opinions and reputations without even necessarily knowing it. On both sides playing tit for tat and dragging each other through the mud or trying too, it’s just a bit much. This is a community or supposed to be man

Whatever y’all wanna do and go back and forth about, that’s y’all’s prerogatives, but why do it for every one to see? Just silly. But I’m done weighing in on this non sensical ****. I just was trying to give some advise. Forget it brother

Whatever y’all wanna do and go back and forth about, that’s y’all’s prerogatives, but why do it for every one to see? Just silly. But I’m done weighing in on this non sensical ****. I just was trying to give some advise. Forget it brother

Your correct. The jackass should of private message me instead of burning down my post, so here I am returning the favor.

have a nice day

Whatever your name is you cannot grasp facts. The fact is you posted a saw for sale. In that thread you said you wanted to sell it to buy a 592. Someone offered to trade you a 592. You posted back you could get a new one for under $1100. I replied that you may want to check on that price as it was not current. The fact is I was right and you know it and it upset you. The price you quoted was a old sale price. You then went on to edit the thread and basically delete it with a title of "Fuk it" That was your choice and was a very odd way to act but to each their own. You then came in and made some posts in a couple of my threads that you thought were funny. That is fine that is your choice and it does not bother me. I have never known anyone try to trade empty whiskey bottles for a saw but once again that is your choice and to each their own. You once again brought up the 592 for under $1100 which is still not the current price. The future may or may not be different. I posted a very simple question asking you what the current price was of a 395 and instead of posting and answer you chose to post some nonsense. Not sure why but that is again your choice. When I asked you for your name you accused me of stalking. I prefer to address folks by their name but again to each their own.

Finally I may be the only person noticing it but your changing of your location in your member description that shows to the left of your posts is simply childish. Earlier today it was something regarding me and now I see it is Taylor Ridge IL. That shows signs of stalking. I bet the 10 residents of Taylor Ridge would probably feel the same way.

Back