Pittsbrugh Tree Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is posting a video taken by a customer BS? Can you not see the tree? Do you think I made that up? Special effects? Moon landing in a Hollywood back lot?

Please explain how you can call that BS, I'd really like to know.

The whole deal is just corny.

AA, nice job man!...and dont mine those Nancy Negitives on here, just keep up the good work :clap:

I made $400 an hour that day. Corny perhaps, but three hours of my time including drinking a beer before I left, shucks man, it doesn't get any better than that.

#### $400.00 a hour you could go to college for years and years and never make that kind of money in "the real world" :msp_thumbsup:

I made $400 an hour that day. Corny perhaps, but three hours of my time including drinking a beer before I left, shucks man, it doesn't get any better than that.

$400 an hour? I would of hired an illegal mexican to do for a case of beer and some tacos. I'm sure asplund has a few of them running around.

That was a mammoth oak:rock:

Jeez! that lady was a little over exicited, I thought she was gonna suck your xxxx when you got out of that tree.

The Video was worth more than the money ...

... That was a mammoth oak... that lady was a little over exicited...

It was the biggest tree I've ever made a straight drop on. What a pleasure to lay it over, have a beer, get paid ~ and drive away.

Thing is, her homeowner's video and commentary has been priceless to showcase my work to prospective customers. I should have paid her.

Thing is, her homeowner's video and commentary has been priceless to showcase my work to prospective customers. I should have paid her.

I don't know. One of clients looked at this thread and thought it was corny. I guess great minds think alike. One thing they pointed out that never dawned on me was that if the lady in the video is one of the Asplundh founders daughter she would be at least 90 and she didn't sound that old. When I asked why is that they said look it up and do the math. Turns out they know the family.

So post a video of your work AssHat, or are you and Jeff the only BSer's in this thread?

you are possibly the biggest joke in the tree game. i've seen enough of your happy horsechit on youtube to know you have no right to be working in trees. you are going to hurt yourself real badly one of these days because you don't know your ass from your elbow.

you still loading that van with brush?

you are possibly the biggest joke in the tree game. i've seen enough of your happy horsechit on youtube to know you have no right to be working in trees. you are going to hurt yourself real badly one of these days because you don't know your ass from your elbow.

you still loading that van with brush?

Lmao.

I think a penguin would be more natural in a tree than this guy.......

What is it with these guys?

AA, nice job man!...and dont mine those Nancy Negitives on here, just keep up the good work :clap:

This forum has a lot of deadwood in it doesn't it? I don't think they are climbers at all, just forum trolls without a life of their own so they make up one here.

Let's see some videos of them actually in a tree. At least I post mine for everyone to see, where's theirs ?

This forum has a lot of deadwood in it doesn't it? I don't think they are climbers at all, just forum trolls without a life of their own so they make up one here.

Let's see some videos of them actually in a tree. At least I post mine for everyone to see, where's theirs ?

Ya , some have a lot of experience, and other are arm chair groundie's who go home , get drunk and post stupid stuff with there "liquid courage" advice.

I have posted a few vids on A.S. and I will tell you that the goof balls come out of the closet, not knowing which end is up and which one is down....you gota have thick skin on here man.

Ya , some have a lot of experience, and other are arm chair groundie's who go home , get drunk and post stupid stuff with there "liquid courage" advice.

I have posted a few vids on A.S. and I will tell you that the goof balls come out of the closet, not knowing which end is up and which one is down....you gota have thick skin on here man.

if you think this assclown is of any talent then you are a fool and obviously must not know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back