Place to buy small orders of Husky parts - June 2016

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CascadeHusky

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
As a hobbyist who buys and sells a few saws here and there, I order parts online, specifically Husqvarna parts.

A typical order for me is about $40-100 dollars, with 5-10 unique parts. It will always have a few things that no one stocks, so those items will take a minimum of 10 days for seller to aquire from Husky. I pay about $10 shipping for the order.

I know members like spike60 sell cylinder kits...but does anyone here actually want to mess around with orders as small as described?

Are there members/sponsors that are recommended? I've used a smallengines place in Maryland. They have as low of prices as any, but orders have been taking up to a month...but maybe that's just how it goes.

I usually order most stuff from spike60, but do sometimes get small stuff from a Husky dealer one hour away here, they stock a lot of parts.

We mistly use Madsens or Amazon

Used to use Baileys until I had $2k in fraudulent charges from their data breech they SLOWLY told customers about

We mistly use Madsens or Amazon

Used to use Baileys until I had $2k in fraudulent charges from their data breech they SLOWLY told customers about

I'll have to look and see if madsens wants to do small orders for someone like me, I know pros who are very happy with them.

You don't have a local Husky dealer that will order parts for you? I have a place nearby that doesn't stock ANYTHING but they will order whatever I need. As long as you're not in a rush, it works...
I rarely fix Husqvarna saws so I don't deal with them all that much...

You don't have a local Husky dealer that will order parts for you? I have a place nearby that doesn't stock ANYTHING but they will order whatever I need. As long as you're not in a rush, it works...
I rarely fix Husqvarna saws so I don't deal with them all that much...

I do, it's just very convenient to look up the parts myself with online catalogs and keep a saved shopping cart as I add to it. Then once I'm ready to order it is nice to just click and have it show up to my house, instead of driving to a dealer once or twice. Maybe a 20-30 day wait is just par for the course.

I guess really Jacks does pretty good. Some things cost the same as Baileys, and some cost less, I don't think jacks ever costs more.

I would get anything sizeable from spike60 (ie P+C or larger) as he is a great guy with great prices. For smaller stuff/one off orders I just order from one of the dealers near me depending on which one I drive by on a given day.

http://www.mckeansupply.com/

Chuck will hook you up.. super fair on shipping (not $9.99 flat rate for a washer like baileys or jacks or anyone else will charge you). if he can put it in an envelope, he will...

Back