Placing Cannon order...who is in and what do you want? Echo and Husky bar adapters as well

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mods arent hard and as long as you go into it knowing that oil holes may need plugged to make it oil i dont see it as a big deal. less bars to stock is a good thing on my end because at some point i want to have a decent selection of cannon bars in stock.
Since it it nesessary, they should mention it in the documents, and issue info on it with the bars. Not every costumer will nesessarily understand what is causing the issues that turns up.....

Since it it nesessary, they should mention it in the documents, and issue info on it with the bars. Not every costumer will nesessarily understand what is causing the issues that turns up.....
I believe that for many- or even most users the bar would be fine. My intention when I showed how I modified that bar was to show how easy it was to sort out if you did have an issue. It's not like it's the only combined mount bar on the market.

I believe that for many- or even most users the bar would be fine. My intention when I showed how I modified that bar was to show how easy it was to sort out if you did have an issue. It's not like it's the only combined mount bar on the market.

Combination 041/095 are offered by others, but so far I haven't seen any others that also cover the 074/3005 Stihl mount as well? Of course any o95 bar can be modified to fit a 3005 Stihl mount, but that is more work than just plugging/blocking the holes you don't need.
Using tape works as a short-term solotion, but I believe more permanent plugging is needed in the long run?

No, combination 041/095 are offered by others, but so far I haven't seen any others that also cover the 074/3005 Stihl mount?
That's my understanding aswell, but it's the stihl mount area of the bar that requires the least effort to correct.
My main point is that while I chose to be fussy, many others have used the bar without any extra work.

Echo adapters dont fit the 590/600/620 :cry::angry:. outside of studs on the 620 is 1.885 and the adapters have a spacing of 1.725. So now the question is what all will these Echo adapters fit?

AS 001.JPG AS 002.JPG

I been staring at my mailbox since right after you posted and still nothin' what gives ?

:laughing:
I didn't get anywhere with them today. They are unpacked and sorted....customer pile and my inventory pile. Maybe tomorrow will be a slower day and I can get a few packed and ready to go

My bar arrived today it looks gorgeous and stout but I am not sure it is the right mount for my saw

IMG_8240_zpsioskjyav.jpg

seriously excellent service :rock:

Latest posts

Back