Please help with Stihl MS250

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bg86 leaf blower done the same.it was the spark arrester.it was all of a sudden too like you mentioned.
Its pumping gas in but not moving enough air through to complete combustion thus fouling the plug.
(I may be wrong in your case though)

My bg86 leaf blower done the same.it was the spark arrester.it was all of a sudden too like you mentioned.
Its pumping gas in but not moving enough air through to complete combustion thus fouling the plug.
Yes it is fouling the plug fast. It will be black in only a couple minutes.

What county in tn are you close to.i have a spare ms250 zama and a rebuild kit for the walbro should be in the mailbox later.can tear down and rebuild the whole saw on my tail gate if needed.:laugh:

It was the spark arrestor I cleaned it and it is running good! Thanks everyone for the help!

Back