please pray

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pray, I will.
People need to realize that all illness is caused by one thing ONLY, self destructive living/diet. Drugs and chemo-therapy is just more toxics.
VERY few doctors treat the cause of illness.
Check this, http://www.drday.com/

Well wishes for you cousin!

I don't think this is an appropriate thread for "just send money and be cured!" suggestions though.

Thank you guys.the prayers are much appreciated. Im going to go see him in the hospital tomorrow evening after work.ill tell him we're all praying.

Ditto what Spectre said. My Uncle, who taught me to hunt, had stage 4 for over 10 years, he used to joke that the doctor's would say "I didn't expect to see you again". May Shane have many more years ahead of him.

Ill be going to see him tomorrow evening.right now he is in ICU.his sister works at the hospital where he is.hes in good hands right now.

Thank you for mentioning a raffle wagner.right now I think prayers would be better than funds.I'll talk to his sister later and see how his family are holding up in that department.as of right now he isnt having to travel for treatments.he was set to travel to boulder co for treatments but couldnt make it because of bloodclots and pneumonia.I'll know more tomorrow. My uncle jay (shanes dad) is relaying info to me but I dont know what they are keeping from him.jay isnt in good health either.

Guys just got back from seein shane at the hospital.his sister was with him this evening.it just isnt looking good.his arms and legs are now retaining fluid.hes out of it due to the pain meds and sleeping most of the time.he started another clinical trial last week and we're hoping and praying that it will take effect.man this is hard.hes been like a brother to me all my life.we landscaped together for several years until life took over for both of us.all through school when we got in trouble we we're usually in trouble together.lol

Back