PNW, GTG, DATES POLL(I hope)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Date for the 2nd annual PNW GTG

• Total voters
Hmmm... it was 20 years ago... I'm sure the card said "mustang". I'll have to dig though my memorabilia ;) :taped::greenchainsaw:

Horse Sh*t & Feathers Aside.....

"T" and I vote for the 9th & 10th based on host preference even though it's a Mothers Day week end. However we can make it anytime and are willing to come early and stay late if needed for set up or clean up.....Bob

Owl, I'd vote... but I'm not sure what weekend the Springers will just be busting open, so I'll come whenever. Third weekend in May does sound good though. Is there still anyting cool at camp 18? I have not been there since I was a young kid.

Short of springers I hoope you can make it. I haven't been to camp 18 in probably 12 or 14 years. In fact I forgot all about it until now. When I was there last they had some really cool stuff, or so I thought at the time. I may have to grab the boy and head up there one of these days and give a report on the findings.

"Mother's Day" - cunning Owl:greenchainsaw:

Mothersday never even crossed my mind. Never crossed the mind of Mrs. either, atleast I don't think it did?

I know Mothers Day can make this a deal killer for some so please do vote on the weekend that would work best for you and yours. I wasn't thinking about Moms Day, it's not a day held in high reguard at our place, birthdays, Memorial, July 4th and Christmas are what gets noticed and planned for around our place, oh ya the Anniversary too.

Owl

i just noticed... i think i'm the only one who voted more then once... i voted the dates i can come... as i don't have a preference... just the prior commitment to go to Daughter #2's college graduation...

please let me know if i violated PNW list etiquette... and i'll remove a vote...

Last edited:
Short of springers I hoope you can make it. I haven't been to camp 18 in probably 12 or 14 years. In fact I forgot all about it until now. When I was there last they had some really cool stuff, or so I thought at the time. I may have to grab the boy and head up there one of these days and give a report on the findings.

Mothersday never even crossed my mind. Never crossed the mind of Mrs. either, atleast I don't think it did?

I know Mothers Day can make this a deal killer for some so please do vote on the weekend that would work best for you and yours. I wasn't thinking about Moms Day, it's not a day held in high reguard at our place, birthdays, Memorial, July 4th and Christmas are what gets noticed and planned for around our place, oh ya the Anniversary too.

Owl
Sure Mntngal would love this as a mothers day get away Im good either way

I would recomend the Sea Gull. I know the owners and they run top shelf.
Prices can vary drastically in this town. Call around. I would avoid the Edge Cliff

Owl

Talked this evening with the owners of the Seagull. They said that when the time comes and dates are set, that if you booked a room with them they would be giving a discount on the rates. I don't know how much, I just though the offer was nice of them. More than likely The Mr. and one or two of his kids will be here for the festivities also.

Their number is 1-800-422-0219.

SlowP, you could even bring the used dog/male model. They allow pets in the rooms.

Owl

Last edited:
Rat voted. Rat voted. RR2 does that mean you might be able to make it for the 2nd run? You may feel out of place though. No ribs to cook this year far as I know anyhow, and the BBQ that we have almost works it's self. That means you would have more trigger time though, hope that would be acceptable for ya.

Cedarkerf, my Mrs is hopeing for yours to be here. She really enjoyed talking with her last year. Heck she liked talking to all the ladies, Mrs. Bookerdog, Mrs. Lakeside, Mrs. Iron Bark, Trin, SlowP, Mrs Haywire Haywood, all the Mrs/Miss/Ms that were there.

Owl

Talked this evening with the owners of the Seagull. They said that when the time comes and dates are set, that if you booked a room with them they would be giving a discount on the rates. I don't know how much, I just though the offer was nice of them. More than likely The Mr. and one or two of his kids will be here for the festivities also.

Their number is 1-800-422-0219.

SlowP, you could even bring the used dog/male model. They allow pets in the rooms.

Owl

I think I'll leave him for the weekend with one of his girlfriends. He'll enjoy that more. Or with the Jack Russell who tries to beat him up. But thanks...

i just noticed... i think i'm the only one who voted more then once... i voted the dates i can come... as i don't have a preference... just the prior commitment to go to Daughter #2's college graduation...

please let me know if i violated PNW list etiquette... and i'll remove a vote...

That is set up by the original poster of the poll. If it allows you to do it, then it is kosher.

Personally I voted for Lake's option, as later in the month will be more likely better Wx, and it avoids Mom's day and all. Just inside of the summer school break is usually a good time, before the summer Winnebago migration.

Last edited:
Back