Poor advice becoming more common on AS...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bout current guys who give good advice? The two guys who have been helping my cluelessness the most recently are mdavlee and eccentric. Jacob J is really generous with his knowledge. Anybody helped you out recently?

JJ
Jerry
Uncle Lee
mdavlee
superdolmar
Eccentric
roncoinc

Da list goes on and on and on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All those and many more. I miss the old "Rep" system, that sort of gave you a clue as to someone's experience.

When I started I read and read and read and read and searched and searched and searched and FINALLY asked a question. I probably lurked and read for a year before I posted a question. It was a different site back then. I got really good advice back then. Now I know more about who to ask about a particular subject. I've even got brave enough to post an answer now and then, but mostly still asking. Too bad folks are giving bad advice now. I hope no one ruins a good saw or gets hurt off of some moron's "advice".

My attitude is if your stupid enough to take advice from someone you've never met that could just be a keyboard hero, and you get hurt, you get what you deserve.:givebeer::sucks: At least its starting to been reading it since yesterday. Need advice. Do i have a pproblem??????

All those and many more. I miss the old "Rep" system, that sort of gave you a clue as to someone's experience.

When I started I read and read and read and read and searched and searched and searched and FINALLY asked a question. I probably lurked and read for a year before I posted a question. It was a different site back then. I got really good advice back then. Now I know more about who to ask about a particular subject. I've even got brave enough to post an answer now and then, but mostly still asking. Too bad folks are giving bad advice now. I hope no one ruins a good saw or gets hurt off of some moron's "advice".

How ya doing dd?

here's some advice,
never look a gift horse in da mouth eh?

Naw,

it happens to girls that squat to pee down yur way eh?
Sorry'bout that, one fify!

There's a bunch o' Kentucky girls I'd be proud to have on me arm! (you ain't my type though)

In the words of the Immortal Granny on The Outlaw Jose Wales;
"Ain't got no use fer Hoosiers either"

Bugger me matt so with my new MM on me old flippy 880 ya more or less saying, that Im not gonna get anymore than 70% more killer wasps??...I was thinking with the MM and very clean air filter Id get at the minimum 75% killer wasps!...oh well back to the drawing board....

View attachment 325382

This is a clear example of what this thread is about. Someone starts a pic-tu-torial about muff mods and it is glaringly obvious that he has never even run that contraption since he did the work. Does that stop him from hawking it to the public as a pest control device? No!

Mr. HE:cool:

This is a clear example of what this thread is about. Someone starts a pic-tu-torial about muff mods and it is glaringly obvious that he has never even run that contraption since he did the work. Does that stop him from hawking it to the public as a pest control device? No!

Mr. HE:cool:

LOL!!

Latest posts

Back