Ported and MM ms271

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m new around here and have a question.

How come when you go to add someone to your ignore list it’s prepopulated with Frank Rizzo?

Frank has gone by fabz and other names on other forums. Been banned pretty much everywhere for being at the very least intentionally deceptive, but generally being a liar and been caught red handed using other peoples photos of port work etc as his own. Also known to troll guys who ACTUALLY “know what theyre doing” and pretend to be affiliated with a guy named jack (hotsaws101 on youtube) though im sure jack would be surprised to see this asshat is trying to trade on his name. Hence my existence, somebody has to troll the troll ya know?

Rizzo had to stomp on your thread with his useless drivel. You probably have him blocked so you didn’t see the video
I've never had a reason to block anyone, including fabz. Even the most irritable people do have something to add when the opportunity presents itself. For example...I had no idea harbor freight sold a micro hole punch set until he mentioned it.
I'm glad he posted that video because not only did we get to compare it to this 271, it'll also be compared to the 261 I'm doing soon. Hopefully he can tell me what species of wood and diameter is in his video so I can try to find the closest match possible.

Latest posts

Back