• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ported stihl ms 461 R

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAWMIKAZE

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Saw was ported by dan henry and it feels like a bulldozer.

Has a OEM 460 coil

I never run it , it essentially looks new...im only keeping my work saws and all my fun saws are gonna be sold.

OEM dual port muffler .. im having trouble loading pics , ill try again later but if you want a few in the meantime i can text them.

I have about 1,500.00 into it..ill let it go for 1,150.00 plus shipping ( thats pretty dumb )

Thanks.

I would buy this if.......... Do you have a 36" super-ultra- lightweight- custom bar for it..... anyway, GLWS and well.........GFYS

If one of you guys dont buy dis' saw..

Im gonna take it to baltimore to see if someone wants to buy it for some recreational therapy.

Fear not on this saw , it will make some 660s look pathetic with 28" bars...it could hurt your feelings about some of your other ported saws.

I can't keep nice saws either. I'm sure someone will snag it Ryan.

Back