Possible CAD Therapy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GoRving

My boss suggested something today that may work. He knows that I can't even go to church without coming back with a chainsaw. He suggested that I go to Home Depot and buy a new saw, then keep it a few days(long enough to look at it a few times) and then take it back for a refund. Then go around and repeat this act wherever they accept returned merchandise. I thought it was kinda funny. :jester:

You could try renting a saw for a day, but you would probably just go buy one the following day.

Go buy a chepo saw at home depot then try cutting up a big tree with it. That might make you hate chainsaws. Then again if you are like me you would go get a couple more good saws just to make sure you never had to run the chepo again. Oh well never mind this post just embrace your CAD.

Worked for Tiger

Good idea, just like what cured Tiger Woods when he had rented a different one each day and then returned them. At least the chainsaws won't talk or take pictures of you!

Go buy a chepo saw at home depot then try cutting up a big tree with it. That might make you hate chainsaws. Then again if you are like me you would go get a couple more good saws just to make sure you never had to run the chepo again. Oh well never mind this post just embrace your CAD.
You're right. I'll just leave well enough alone. But I'm happy to say that I DID NOT buy a saw today!!! That's a start. :givebeer:
Good idea, just like what cured Tiger Woods when he had rented a different one each day and then returned them. At least the chainsaws won't talk or take pictures of you!

Good point, but they will harm you:cheers:

Latest posts

Back