Possible Winter GTG In Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkpoor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well its that time of year again. I wasn't going to even consider a GTG this year but some folks have expressed interest. AS always this time of year weather is a huge factor and will be the determining factor. This is just a heads up to those that might be getting some cabin fever already. I'm looking at after Christmas soonest good Saturday. However the call would be made mid week so I know that could be a problem for some. I realize some people are off the holidays thats why I targeted right after Christmas but if the weather doesn't cooperate and it gets a week or two into January than I'll call it off till spring.
Any thoughts?

I've been waiting for you to post it:clap:

Anytime works for me I believe, unless something comes up I'm game:cheers:

How close is Amanda to Mansfield,Ohio? I've always wondered what goes on at these sacred GTG's, might be worth a look! Although I have to admit it doesn't feel like a good day cutting unless I come home with a pickup load of wood! Although it would be interesting to see some fellow members and all their toys!

How close is Amanda to Mansfield,Ohio? I've always wondered what goes on at these sacred GTG's, might be worth a look! Although I have to admit it doesn't feel like a good day cutting unless I come home with a pickup load of wood! Although it would be interesting to see some fellow members and all their toys!

Probably about 100mi south. It is due south of Columbus about 35mi.

Exploring Options

How many interested people are available between Christmas and Newyears?
Just wondering if the weather should be right on one of those days.

I'm throwing my hat in the ring regards to coming. Rookie1 will probably be with me. Hopefully 2stroker and Larry (chainsaw57) can make it too. If we can get a good date selected, I think the crowd will be pretty big.

So question.... what goes on at this 'gtg'? I figure if your about 35 mi south of columbus, that would be about 2 1/2hrs from me....

Latest posts

Back