Possible Winter GTG In Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohio does not reciprocate with Indiana cause Indiana does not require the schooling.. We just have a background check and fingerprints.. My son turned 18 this year.,. He now has a lifetime CCW. I want to get an Ohio CCW too.. It is possible for out of staters to get the Ohio. But we have to go through the classroom and range requirements same as you.

Don't you have to be 21 to own a handgun? So, in IN, you can have a lifetime CCW without being able to own the firearm? Does IN CCW cover long guns?

Be careful, the OH CCW plainly states it covers concealed handguns, not concealed weapons. A loaded long-gun is not considered 'transporting' in OH either.

As far as I know you only have to be 21 to purchase one in Indiana. Where might a guy conceal a long gun on his person? I never even took a long gun in the truck yesterday. Feels rather odd having an empty holster on my back. Honestly for all those hours at Bills. I had so many layers of clothes on.. If we had been attacked it would have taken me many minutes to even have reached it.. I might have had enough clothes on to bounce off a small caliber handgun bullet.,LOL

Big Thankyou!

I just recovered from yesterday. Pretty much went straight to be last night stiff and sore.
Big Thanks to all who braved the cold on this 3rd annual winter GTG. Temps were a little on the chilly side but again the weather Gods took care of me and kept the snow and wind away even though the they called for it. Hope everyone made it back OK. Some of you traveled quite a long way and for that I say kudos to you.
Fred, your a one man GTG with that arsenal you travel with. Might have topped Brad this time hehehehe.
Brad thanks for the antique show. Always nice to see the way it was.
Mike, I took over were you left off in front of the stove. Enjoy that new furnace.

Back