Possible Winter GTG In Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Gents its official. This Saturday is the day. Eric Enk said he will be bringing logs. Anyone else is welcome to bring cookie logs or cants if you have em.
If you need my addy PM me.
My wife will be putting on the lunch...sloppy joes and shredded chicken. Any sides are welcome but not required.
There will be a bonfire and my walkout basement will be open if you need to warm up. Hopefully there will be room for all to eat inside.

I plan on coming as long as work doesnt screw me up. Im going to carpool with epicklein22. Is anybody else from northeast Ohio going? Maybe we can work something out.:cheers:

I plan on coming as long as work doesnt screw me up. Im going to carpool with epicklein22. Is anybody else from northeast Ohio going? Maybe we can work something out.:cheers:

I am right across the border in Pa. First exit in Pa on the turnpike. I am going to do my best to come,if anyone wants a ride,I will be going Ohio turnpike to 76 and down 71. If you need a ride PM me with your contact # I will stop along the way,until the truck is full.

I am right across the border in Pa. First exit in Pa on the turnpike. I am going to do my best to come,if anyone wants a ride,I will be going Ohio turnpike to 76 and down 71. If you need a ride PM me with your contact # I will stop along the way,until the truck is full.

Hey, you are gonna go right by my house. I live about 7 minutes from the turnpike. Exit 193. I would say that is the best way to go. Easy driving. PM Rookie if you want to carpool from some point or just start a caravan.

I called a guy last night who says he is coming and will bring the Pooooolun 330 that was such a popular topic awhile back.

Brad Snelling

I didn't post over in he Chainsaw section. Did you or someone else post over there?

I am going to bring some actual round wood.. Some sassafras ranging between 5.5 inches to 11 inches. I think I have seven logs about 6 feet long. If anyone else can bring some soft clean wood to race or practice on.. I am sure WK would appreciate it.

I'm shacked up south of columbus right now, snow isn't bad at all, roads are fine for now. I don't what tomorrow will bring but the 200 mile trip I just made was good traveling:clap:

Thats good. Its snowing here pretty staedy. I was just talking to Epic. As long as they dont break any plows at work I should be good to drive down with him.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back