Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I overloaded my schedule(again), but I finally got some more wood hauled up to my woodshed. I finished the next to last row, only one more row to go..... :chop:
The little bit I didn't get stacked I did manage to get under the tarp so it was covered before more snow fell. :clap:

Man, you guys are shaming me to go back to cutting...see how the mud goes next week. Maybe at least get some knocked down.....

Ayuh,
I remember those from when I was "a bit younger", growing up the farm.
I figured they would work out well allowing access(all open for the wind and sun)just like you said, they really have worked out great. :D
Of course putting a tarp on the North and East side is a must..... :)
Keeps 95% of the snow/rain out and still lets the sun/wind in on the South and West..... ;)

IMG_9712 - Copy.JPG

SS396, I need a dump trailer like that but it is not in the budget. Now that log lifter you have mounted on your splitter is a different story. It is exactly what I'm looking for. Did you buy it, if so where? If you fabbed it, how far beneath the top of the main rail did you place the pivot point and what is the distance from the center of the main rail to the bend or "ankle" in the lifting leg while it is in the up position?

SS396, I need a dump trailer like that but it is not in the budget. Now that log lifter you have mounted on your splitter is a different story. It is exactly what I'm looking for. Did you buy it, if so where? If you fabbed it, how far beneath the top of the main rail did you place the pivot point and what is the distance from the center of the main rail to the bend or "ankle" in the lifting leg while it is in the up position?

The lift is a factory accessory from TimberWolf. Got it when I bought the unit think it runs about 350$ but it really saves the back

Back