Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm heading out with the 660 in a couple hours, it's 14* here, my hunting buddy had a big White Pine blow down blocking his garage/shop. I'll be putting a big free wood sign up on the road! If anybody wants to make a road trip to MD, I'll bring the splitter and you can split as I cut, Joe.

Daughters boyfriend brought over a double barrel, double hammer stage coach style 12 ga just before Xmas. He had some 00 for it. I gave him a couple Brown box mil-spec to try. Those put a smile on his face!

I think the natives got a bad rap when we used to play "cowboys & Indians". Let's take the heat off them and play "cowboys & drones".. I think John Wayne would smile from his grave.. If I can get pics to load, this is Eastern Washington wood cutting and splitting operation much to my wife's protests. But we all know how that goes.. I try not to change too much for it's the devil I know.0121161437.jpg 0121161437.jpg 0323161055.jpg

Attachments

• 0830160904.jpg
    0830160904.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back