Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only oaks and maples out here are in people’s yards.

Sounds familiar. As I was reading this next to the window, this is what I see on the East side of our property
166122.jpg

Today I decided to stop cutting at the farm. It got like a job because he had dump trucks going all day with fill . Also I have problems with my lungs get bronchitis and pneumonia and with no rain ,trucks running over the road the dirt the dust was to much .

I will be going back to get all the tops on the back acreage that was logged last fall and spring. Still more wood than I will ever need
Well I've been sick since last week cough, fever and body aches sleeping on and off all day. Went Friday for a covid test still waiting on the results. Been posting from couch and back porch the last few days. My Dr wont see me untill the test results are back but gave me some good cough medicine that makes me feel like :dizzy: . Starting to feel better every day so most likely by the time I get the results I'll be better.

Friend called me said he pulled 20 trunks that I had cut to the side he has a landscaper that does firewood clearing the rest. So hopefully next week I can get to it

Well I've been sick since last week cough, fever and body aches sleeping on and off all day. Went Friday for a covid test still waiting on the results. Been posting from couch and back porch the last few days. My Dr wont see me untill the test results are back but gave me some good cough medicine that makes me feel like :dizzy: . Starting to feel better every day so most likely by the time I get the results I'll be better.

Friend called me said he pulled 20 trunks that I had cut to the side he has a landscaper that does firewood clearing the rest. So hopefully next week I can get to it
I hope you are ok and the test comes back negative. :rock:

Latest posts

Back