Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little getaway...

260980-woodpile-jpg

That'll keep ya busy for a couple days.

The smaller pile is almost all cut and stacked, I should put a large dent in the rest this weekend. It started out as 10 full cords. Several different species, but I have no idea what any of them are. All cut and split with a Husky 350 and a Gerber Axe.

Last edited:
That dodge is either a nine or ten foot bed. I have a dodge dually long box.. Those fenders have a extension at the front...:msp_sleep:

The smaller pile is almost all cut and stacked, I should put a large dent in the rest this weekend. It started out as 10 full cords. Several different species, but I have no idea what any of them are. All cut and split with a Husky 350 and a Gerber Axe.

.....I'm likin' the saw horse.....:msp_thumbup:

260980d1352140068-woodpile-jpg

Last edited:
Took a drive just recent to gather some deadfall, woofahwood, kinlin, and pecka poles to supplement the main supply laid up under roof.

What firewooding I do this time of year is gathering up little twiggers for firestarting, cooking biscuits with a quick oven, and shouldertime come April.

View attachment 261066

Took a drive just recent to gather some deadfall, woofahwood, kinlin, and pecka poles to supplement the main supply laid up under roof.

What firewooding I do this time of year is gathering up little twiggers for firestarting, cooking biscuits with a quick oven, and shouldertime come April.

View attachment 261066

That's a good haul for just "taking a drive".....:msp_thumbup:

261066d1352175024-imag0328-jpg

View attachment 261066

man, them woofahwood berries are good with waffles....

...err..maybe. You got me on woofahwood!

man, them woofahwood berries are good with waffles....

...err..maybe. You got me on woofahwood!

Hehehe, come on zog, you know woofahwood. It's the junk you use this time of the year that just goes WOOF and then it's gone.
At least that's my take on it...:msp_biggrin:
Hafta find me suma those berries to try though...;)

Hehehe, come on zog, you know woofahwood. It's the junk you use this time of the year that just goes WOOF and then it's gone.
At least that's my take on it...:msp_biggrin:
Hafta find me suma those berries to try though...;)

I thought woofahwood was the petrified stuff the dog leaves in the yard. I have enough wood and have not resorted to burning that, yet... :msp_scared:

Here is some stuff that I cut and hauled out of the woods yesterday. Ready for splitting:
[/QUOTE]

I like those hollow guys. We stick plants in them and let them season like that. Once they start to go punky worse remove the plant and whack hard to get quality half rotten uglies.

Back