Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blockhead ; you find out, let me know would u. I've tried everything and nothing. Back before photo bucket changed I would upload to there then post on AS. Now They only let me post to fb or twitter.

I just upload to the site here, no need for outside hosting.

Blockhead ; you find out, let me know would u. I've tried everything and nothing. Back before photo bucket changed I would upload to there then post on AS. Now They only let me post to fb or twitter.

If you purchase the $2 (i think) tapatalk app, you can upload pics straight from your phone and they will show in the post, nothing to click on. With the BS required to post pics on this site, its really worth $100!

View attachment 288487
Nice saw horse. Just curious, how do you move the logs onto it? You're not doing it by hand are you?

Yes, by hand. If the logs are too big for me to move, I just cut them on the ground. It's nice to load the buck up with logs and cut all at once without being bent over the whole time. Plus the spacing of the arms helps me keep my cuts the same length.

Last edited:
View attachment 288487

Yes, by hand. If the logs are too big for me to move, I just cut them on the ground. It's nice to load the buck up with logs and cut all at once without being bent over the whole time. Plus the spacing of the arms helps me keep my cuts the same length.

Nice pile of wood you got there.....:msp_thumbup:
I like the sawhorse.

288487-woodpile-jpg

Back