Poulan 3000/3300/3450 Same carb?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an Chinese one comeing we'll see if it works
I got alot of 49's. Some never kitted just pulled. I could install and test a used out. I could rebuild one put on a saw and test.

But then you got carb cost, kit cost, shipping cost and my labor cost for time. IMO not worth it in long run. Need to do yourself.

Attachments

• p3000carb.jpg
    p3000carb.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
What link to this carburetor
There is no link to my carb. That was a link to the rebuild kit for the hda49 carbs. The OEM carbs are NLA new.

1. I can rebuild one here in my bin and test on a saw of mine that runs or 2. even just pull a carb that hasnt been rebuilt off a runner I have here as is with old kit still in it ( it may or may not last some time without having a new kit put in it) .
I always kit them if it is coming off for something. That would also cost labor and kit cost if wanted that done to carb. The first way is going to have labor charge involved too.

What happened to the one you ordered? I dont even know of a china carb in hda49 for these that you said you ordered.
But never had to look either. Never had a 49 fail to take to a rebuild.

I thought you said the saw ran great with a test carb you had there from another saw?

There is no link to my carb. That was a link to the rebuild kit for the hda49 carbs. The OEM carbs are NLA new.

1. I can rebuild one here in my bin and test on a saw of mine that runs or 2. even just pull a carb that hasnt been rebuilt off a runner I have here as is with old kit still in it ( it may or may not last some time without having a new kit put in it) .
I always kit them if it is coming off for something. That would also cost labor and kit cost if wanted that done to carb. The first way is going to have labor charge involved too.

What happened to the one you ordered? I dont even know of a china carb in hda49 for these that you said you ordered.

I thought you said the saw ran great with a test carb you had there from

I thought you said the saw ran great with a test carb you had there from another saw?
I got 1 off ebay they said was rebuild dus same thing as mine

Latest posts

Back