Poulan 306A gaskets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tilenick

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a poulan 306A and I need the gasket that goes between the tank/handle assembly. Does anyone know what I could use to make this myself? The gasket (what was left of it) is spongy and like 1/4 or5/16 thick it seems to need the thickness to fill the gap around the carb throat. I cant find anything in the parts store. also might need to be high heat resistant. Thanks, Nick.

I have a poulan 306A and I need the gasket that goes between the tank/handle assembly. Does anyone know what I could use to make this myself? The gasket (what was left of it) is spongy and like 1/4 or5/16 thick it seems to need the thickness to fill the gap around the carb throat. I cant find anything in the parts store. also might need to be high heat resistant. Thanks, Nick.

maybe here, ? If not napa or similar will have gasket materials.

' + objMainFrame.arrApplicationTitle['EN'] + ' -- PartSmart Web Version 5.9.1                                                                               

I did that with order tree and they sait It was on back order. I tried the local autozone, Napa, carquest I am stuck. Ordertreee said 1-2 weeks and now are saying backorder. I just want to try the saw I put a nice used P/C on it and just want to put it together again. I am going nuts (CAD) maybe.
Nick
P.S. this is the saw that got me addicted have two other saws that I recently got running as well as the two stihls that I started out with.

Back