• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3450 type 3 60cc same as 3750, Super 380

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just went through this one, a nice Poulan 3450 type 3 saw. Type 3 means its a 49mm bore and 60cc just like the Super 380 and 3750

This saw is putting out 180lbs compression and runs great. It got pressure/vac tested, new fuel lines, carb kit, recoil rope etc. It has a good 20" bar and chain on it. I just done the normal minor muffler mod on it, that is removing the cross over tube and enlarging the outlet hole under the stock deflector.

It starts, runs and oil's like it should and if you know these saws, that means it runs very strong.

$225 plus shipping OBO on this. Since this is a 70dl bar and chain, if someone would want, I could swap out a brand new 20" Husky mount Oregon Pro light 72 DL bar and a brand new 72 LGX chain for a few 100_9106 (Custom).JPG 100_9112 (Custom).JPG 100_9107 (Custom).JPG 100_9102 (Custom).JPG 100_9082 (Custom).JPG bucks more.

Its a good running saw also Richard. I took it out last week to the splitter with me and used it for cutting odd size pieces to length and bump some knots and such. It's a 2-3 pull starter cold and a constant one pull starter when warm.

Nice! Always liked the 3300's.still have one that was going to get the arrowhead treatment but ditched that idea and my just try to find a cylinder for it instead.

Nice! Always liked the 3300's.still have one that was going to get the arrowhead treatment but ditched that idea and my just try to find a cylinder for it instead.

If I was going to do a Arrowhead saw, I wouldn't start with a 3300. I would use a 3500 or the PP equivalent. Basically the same size case but easier to make do with the wider spaced jug mounting holes and wider area cutout for the larger muffler.

That aside, I do have a couple brand new 3300 pistons and would let one go if it would help you get that saw going as well as finally seeing you get some money out and use it. :rolleyes:

Yeap mark i would be interested in one of those pistons.:D it definitely needs a carb boot too if you know of one.sending you a pm.;)

Man don't let my boy Bradley see this. He won't leave me alone until I buy it...

I picked up a 3450 today at the local landfill, no bar or chain. It started right up, the only thing it needs is a new chain tensioning bolt. When I got it home I put a 20" bar that I had on it and a used chain I had laying around. I also picked up a little homelite ranger 33cc with case and manual, it fired right up as well.

I picked up a 3450 today at the landfill, no bar or chain, it fired right up. Its in darn near 100% condition except for a bent chain tension bolt. Also got a homelite ranger 33cc saw with case and manual with files it fired right up as well

I picked up a 3450 today at the landfill, no bar or chain, it fired right up. Its in darn near 100% condition except for a bent chain tension bolt. Also got a homelite ranger 33cc saw with case and manual with files it fired right up as well
you suck!

Yeah I know, I guess I can't take full credit, the guy that runs the landfill is a friend. He has give me quite a few saws. He's bring me a couple stihls as well. One of which is in pieces and the other needs a jug and piston, not sure what models they are

Yeah I know, I guess I can't take full credit, the guy that runs the landfill is a friend. He has give me quite a few saws. He's bring me a couple stihls as well. One of which is in pieces and the other needs a jug and piston, not sure what models they are
Post them up theyll be identified.

Back