Poulan Micro XXV crankcase

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorboy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need a crankcase for a poulan micro xxv chainsaw. If anyone has a parts saw or a crankcase please let me know. Thanks

Freakingstang said:
Got leave room in there for haggling/bartering on price... :laugh:

Yeah I know, I should've posted $4.50+shipping! 15% discount for arborsite members with atleast 100 posts.:deadhorse: damn it!

Thats sounds like a good deal slipknot is it for a parts saw or crankcase. whatever it is let me know the total cost. my ziip code is 28112. let me know what else you need. Thank you

I sold an old homlite BUZ from like 1957 to gravelygrinch...when he called I figured he'd make me an offer but he made me spit out a price, I said um uhh $30! Kinda of embarrassing should've just gave it to him if i was goin sell a saw for pocket change.The thing that was really embarrassing was i could'nt get it to fire......he took it home and posted later the same day on here..got it runnin' .....SOB is loud as hell!:angry2:

motorboy said:
Thats sounds like a good deal slipknot is it for a parts saw or crankcase. whatever it is let me know the total cost. my ziip code is 28112. let me know what else you need. Thank you

Are you serious or just messin'? Sorry i just went thru a wave of sarcasm. I mean it doesn't run, (cracked piston) You pay the shipping it's free! Like I said if your serious, I'm glad to help a fellow A-site member out!

i am serious the pistons fine my crankcase has a hole in it from the bar stud and i need it for that. just give me a price on the shipping

motorboy said:
i am serious the pistons fine my crankcase has a hole in it from the bar stud and i need it for that. just give me a price on the shipping
Cool...I may not be able to get to it till next week sometime(busy day tomarro) I'll PM you about all the details.

I'm not so sure that the micro 25 and 2000 are the same crankcase.....but the micro 25 and Super 25 are the same, I'm pretty sure. I have a bunch of old S25's...but am too busy to send one out right now....price would be 3.29 plus shipping.....how'sa dat for an undercut.....

Cases from other micros will interchange with eachother. The 2000, 2100, and 2300 altough the 2300 has an antivibe case.

The older 25 series saws won't interchange with micros, the 25DA, S25DA, and alike.

rbtree said:
I'm not so sure that the micro 25 and 2000 are the same crankcase.....but the micro 25 and Super 25 are the same, I'm pretty sure. I have a bunch of old S25's...but am too busy to send one out right now....price would be 3.29 plus shipping.....how'sa dat for an undercut.....

RB...i've always thought you were a good ole' fella on here, but that was low you scoundral!:hmm3grin2orange: J/K

Mine does have some hours on her, so you might be able to help this young fella out a little better than me! I would say my 2000 is OLD (no plastic)
If you can help him out gopher it! Just someone let me know whats!

If it helps out the part number for the crankcase is 10194. I am not sure what material it is made out of (i'm leaning towards plastic). I do know that the threads were stripped where the bar stud goes and the guy who had it before me ran a long bolt through the whole case to fix the bar stud. The stripped threads looked like some kind of very soft metal.

A super 25 crankcase or micro xxv deluxe will work. I actually think the 2000 series have different mounts for the front handle.

Latest posts

Back