Poulan pronunciation?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I thought this thread would turn out like this. Good stuff though! And apparently I've been pronouncing it correctly the whole time. Poland without the D!

Not lumping all of you together. Just stating that they are found in high concentrations out there.

Those types are like a virus though...spreading through the whole country.

Only in the urban areas in Oregon and Washington actually. Get a few miles away from Portland, or Eugene, or Seattle Metro, and people are pretty conservatively normal here.

Lump Oregonians and Washingtonians in with Californians though, and you'll have a fight on your hands. We are NOTHING like them. (Yes, I know I am over-generalizing)

Virus-like? I couldn't agree more. If only I could come up with an anti-body. Oh yeah - it's ambition and hard work and "good of the many out-weigh the good of the few - or one" - and CAPITALISM.

Political rant off now mods - I'm done.

Gees, didn't know you had to be a conservative to be "normal"......

Course, normal probably doesn't describe me anyways. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Gees, didn't know you had to be a conservative to be "normal"......

Course, normal probably doesn't describe me anyways. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Actually, I am afraid the new "normal" wants a big government to keep them safe and well cared for, at the expense of individual freedoms. You may be right:dunno:

Poll-on....just so this isn't a hijack:cheers:

Everyone knows Stihl is the best. That's why they cost more, you don't seriously think a $40 Poulan piston is as good as a $125 Stihl piston, do you?

Next thing you're going to tell me is that a $25 fuel line isn't worth the money and that $3 worth of Tygon on a Poulan is a better idea. I'd rather spend 500% more at a Stihl dealer, that way I now I'm getting my money's worth. :dizzy:

You're a dumbass.

Everybody knows that 40% is the maximum gain allowable. And it only costs like a buck for Tygon.

Sheesh.

Only in the urban areas in Oregon and Washington actually. Get a few miles away from Portland, or Eugene, or Seattle Metro, and people are pretty conservatively normal here.

Lump Oregonians and Washingtonians in with Californians though, and you'll have a fight on your hands. We are NOTHING like them. (Yes, I know I am over-generalizing)

Virus-like? I couldn't agree more. If only I could come up with an anti-body. Oh yeah - it's ambition and hard work and "good of the many out-weigh the good of the few - or one" - and CAPITALISM.

Political rant off now mods - I'm done.
It is not a virus it is a mental retardation.

You guys can call it what you want to call it, when you want to call it... it is your choice. However, having German descent and the basic language skills, Stihl is pronounced 'Steel'... That is a fact.

In Germany it would actually be pronounced "Steel." Not "still"...

Actually we pronounce it more like " Shteel" here in Germany.... and we don't tend to pronounce Poulan at all.... oops - did I just say that? :D

Back