• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan's poulan's and a few daytons

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Kicking around selling off my poulan's to fund some remodeling.
The 245 sa is a beast and in great shape. It's Dayton cousin runs but needs mufflef repair (has a 20" oregon roller nose bar). The two 245's are poped but good donors.
The 3400 with the Oregon bar is very nice. The second 3400 has a thin ring 3.7 p&c and a muff mod. Runs sweet. The craftsman 3.7 runs great and is exceptionally clean. (Has a 3.4 top end, but I have a 3.8 donor p&c for it).
I don't know much about the small Dayton. It feels like it has good compression and will clean up near mint.
Not pictured are a few 3400-3800 parts donors, micc bars (one roller for the 245sa, chains, sprockets and bucking spikes.

I don't know of a good way to price them. So if you are interested in the whole lot I will make you a package deal. Or if you want one particular saw make me a offer.
I figure $125-350 depending on what one or ones you might want. But make me a offer I try to be reasonable and realistic.

Steven IMG_20161019_210558355.jpg

Just threw that out for a approximate range. But for $350 you can probably get a pair of nice 3400's heading your way.
Not sure what a fair price on the 245sa would be. Haven't researched that one or the little Dayton.

Steven

After talking to a few people. Both here and outside of a.s. The comon conclusion is that all split up. They should bring close to a grand or slightly over. Between the saws and parts.
If I don't have to ship them or sort through and split them up. $700 buys what is in the picture and about two tote boxes of extras.
That probably won't happen here because they are not stihl or husky, but that is what it is.

Steven

I'd buy a couple if I had the money. 2 red 3.7's would be cool

-Efisher26-

No problem. I will let anyone that is interested in singles or pairs know.

Far north west corner. 30-40 min west of rockford

Steven

Officially laid off for the next few months. I'm going to keep these around and play around with them a bit. Not ready to sell them off just yet after all.

I appreciate the interest everyone had, and the people that wanted individual saws. I will send you all pm's when I am ready to break them up.

Steven

Let me know if you need any parts for those? I may have them

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Back