Prayers please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VINIFIREWOOD

I only no what I know
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have some bad news I want to share with all of you.
Yesterday while camping with his mother and grandparents, my soon to be 5 year old son Wyatt fell backwards into the campfire. He has first and second degree burns to both hands and wrists, the lower part of his back and back of both thighs. He also has 3rd degree burns to the back of the knee upper calf area of both legs that will be operated on tomorrow with skin grafts.

This is every parents worse nightmare and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

Father to father, I cant imagine what you are feeling right now. I am so sorry to hear that your son is hurting and that this trajedy has come upon you and his mother. May the calmness that only God can impart, find it's way into your familie's heart and mind in the days to come.

Does your family need anything?

He has been quite the trooper.
It just tears your heart out to imagine what he went thru and will endure in the days to come. Along with seeing the blisters and damaged skin.

And just for the record that's Ex wife.

That's awful, and I'm so sorry for him and all of you.

Prayers for Wyatt and Kenjax's nephew. Burns are terrible.
For what it is worth, I believe in "signs" and right while I was reading this thread, Garden Goddess told me about a deal she got on a couple of bottles of aloe vera gel.

Wishing the best and speedy recovery Vinnie. I had skin grafts a few years ago and they are not fun. But at his age he will recover quickly I am sure!

Ted

eda5enu2.jpg

Here's a pic of him and I this last Father's Day
His first Walleye.

Latest posts

Back