Predator Vandalized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know for a fact is was NOT one of my rival competitors, I think all of us has more class than what was done to my saw. If I have a problem with somebody I confront them face to face and not be a spineless piece of crap sneaking around like the punk who screwed with my saw. I doubt it would have been a prank because even an idiot knows what would have to happen. Either way I'll start fixing her back up as good as new in a week or so and post pics of the Predator rebuild/damage as I go.

The Best to everybody
Rotax Robert

Man that is sad, sux big-time, sorry to hear it. :( Could have been a tot though who didn't know better, having fished numerous objects (including a jar of screws, spoons, gravel, misc. toys, sheesh) from my john when the dwarflette was small I can understand this. If it was an older person 'May their hemmeroids hang like grapes' (Italian curse I think). Hope you get beast up and running for your next competition and no major damage done. I look forward to some vids of it doing its thing!

:cheers:

well, it IS an opportunity to build the saw better now. nothin wrong with a lil improving while its apart right?

Thanks Robert!!

My buds here never seen anything like it, frkin' awesome man!!!! We are sittin' here cheering lol. Well worth the watch even with my pathetic dialup lag!

:cheers: :blob2:

Regards, Serge

MS-310 said:
Robert,
Sorry to hear about how dumb people are. Anyways is it a alum. small block chevy????? May be sprint engine??? I never seen it but I would love to see how you got it together. Thanks and sorry again.

Pretty sure that's a 215 inch aluminum Buick engine from the early sixties, either that or it's teh newer version of the same engine used by british-leyland in the TR8. Correct me if I'm wrong...........

I am sad to hear this, Rotax!

It usually get's clear who does what, I hope you will find it out.
If nothing else you can smile next time he sees it running...

..But that with alone time sounds about right too!

If they have to sabatoge you to win they must be real lowlifes.

Hey rotex

Hey just saw what you posted about predator and that sucks sorry to hear that! I just had to ask if you remember talking with me before the hot saw race? I could almost be positive that you said that you thought you had a accellerator pump going bad and it was to far out of your way to get new parts and you knew it wouldn't idol down below 4000rpms so you where just going to start it and drop it in the wood without warming it up at all!! Now you are talking like everything happend at Forks but you knew you had a problem before you started it!! Just trying to clear some stuff up before everyone thinks that it was some clown in Forks that did this!! Well good luck fixing her! Later T.J.:monkey:

Rotax Robert said:
That would be a 1963 buick 215 but far from stock.

Some might sneer at a 215, but I had a brother in law that did some drag racing in a Skylark with one. Won a few races against bigger engines. This was mid-sixties, when muscle cars were really big. He showed me a pic that was taken on the drag strip at just the right instant - the front wheels were up about 2 feet as he grabbed 2nd gear, and the clutch, etc., was just a cloud of parts coming out the bottom. :D

Sorry to hear about the gravel. Maybe you should really consider a better fuel filter....

:hmm3grin2orange:

anyone that does this should be cut up into pieces and

left in the woods naked,covered in corn syrup.then in few days they should be shot so they bleed to death.

Back