Preparing for a day of cutting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao

but, since we're on the subject, a little extra tp in the accessory bag isn't such a bad idea.

tp is too obvious, i like to go low key and keep a roll of paper towels instead, that way when someone sees it in my truck they dont realize im taking a dump in their woods, they just think its for cleaning up my hands, spills etc.
those moist antibacterial wipes are nice too to finish things up;)

tp is too obvious, i like to go low key and keep a roll of paper towels instead, that way when someone sees it in my truck they dont realize im taking a dump in their woods, they just think its for cleaning up my hands, spills etc.

LMAO...I like the cheap red rags from Sams Club. But always wondered, if a year or two later, someone walks up on it and says, "Ooh, look, free rags someone left behind.":fart:

Well, you may not need to have a FULL roll of tp, it's just for emergency situations. An easy to hide little wad tucked in a tool bag pocket, stealthy, discreet.

Then again, if one's diet is 90%, say, refried beans, maybe a large roll is necessary...

EPI Pen for those of us allergic to those flying/stinging pests. Of course, I try to only cut when temps are below 55*, they are very slow moving at that point but can still sting.

Just this last weekend, cut into an old dead tree to find a nest of some Wasps (or whatever they were). Did not look happy, but could only crawl...one was shaking his fist at me saying --- next time buddy...next time!!! :poke:

Roger

There's no shame in carrying a big roll of TP in your rig. Most of us do. You never know, and you might also be marooned in the woods by a slide or something. It is slide season now.

Epi pens? I was being harassed by a logger with his. He said it would expire in a day, and he didn't want to waste it so he wanted to stab me with it.
Just another example of Fun In The Woods.

Fear not my beer chugging buddy after the day is won what you do is open season. Once again I refer to a familiar stance at days end.
attachment.php

Should Be Obvious!!

You're gonna need a couple of Huskys along to take over for all those Stihls when they crap out!!! Have fun - sounds like a great time.

Al :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back