Price of new MS460?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearofpavement

Trying them all
Reaction score
What does an MS460 with a 20" bar sell for new? And are they all the same? ie, have there been any upgrades in the 460 series? (not options, but changes in the course of production)

Do you need it right now? Unless I am mistaken isnt there supposed to be an MS461 just over the horizon, maybe with mtronic?

In Australia they are $1799. Ouch!!!!!!!!!

Graham

Do you need it right now? Unless I am mistaken isnt there supposed to be an MS461 just over the horizon, maybe with mtronic?

In Australia they are $1799. Ouch!!!!!!!!!

Graham

I don't need ANY saws. But..... regarding the 461, I prefer old school. I mean I still have vehicles that have point ignition systems. I like new stuff too but like to fix my own things and don't like to be the first one to try out unproven models. Mostly, on the price question I was trying to verify what was apparently BS and my suspicion has proven correct based on responses.

$900 at a local JD dealer. That is with a 24" bar. I bought the last 200 that must be in Ga/Fl from there a couple weeks ago. I paid $623 OTD and promptly sent it to Aus. I have emailed virtually every dealer withing 150 miles and I could not shake out another.

$900 at a local JD dealer. That is with a 24" bar. I bought the last 200 that must be in Ga/Fl from there a couple weeks ago. I paid $623 OTD and promptly sent it to Aus. I have emailed virtually every dealer withing 150 miles and I could not shake out another.

Unclear what you mean? You bought 200 MS460's? Or an MS200?

Hang on you purchased 200 off MS460s and sent them to Australia at $623 ea.

If so i will have a couple of those.

Neal's use of the term it confirms he was referring to the singular and thus an MS200.

Al.

Last time I checked one shop was $850 or so with a 20" and another was whatever list is.

Costs $1100 on sale here in my lil country, not that the info helps you in any way :D

small derail what about the 460 R i need one with a high volume oil pump cheers

Last time I checked at the famous chainsaw dealer in Washington it was $849 for the powerhead. Everybody else around here seems to want $159-$200 more.

I bought the last 200 that must be in Ga/Fl from there a couple weeks ago. I paid $623 OTD and promptly sent it to Aus. I have emailed virtually every dealer withing 150 miles and I could not shake out another.[/QUOTE]

There is a shop in Dunnellon, Florida that has a couple of new 200. Search craigslist ocala to get number

Latest posts

Back