• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (Price Reduced) MS 361 BigBore ($450)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
Good condition, runs good. I bought this saw along with a ms360 from a member here. The ms360 is a bit nicer and I have another ms361 with original top end coming.

Still a great saw and everything works as it should.

I'm sorry I don't have pictures, my smart phone is cracked and out of commission and my loaner phone takes pictures but I haven't figured out how to get them to my computer yet.

If someone is serious, I will find someone to take pictures of it.

Price is 500$ shipped or best offer. I have two local friends wanting this saw but neither one of them really needs it. Whoever buys it first, gets it.

Thanks for looking

Is it race ported? Stock highway top end? How does it blow on a compression gauge? What size blade?

Not ported, HL supply off ebay. I will check compression. I'm running a 20" bar and full comp chisel chain on it. It pulls it very well. The deal is for PHO

This is a nice saw, I will find a way to get pictures if you PM me, I can take them with my laptop if nothing else. $450 shipped

Back