Pricing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastermind24

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Wondering what people are charging around the country and for what equipment / crew? im sure it varies a lot with the cost of living..

hard to figure out what fair market value is

example:

today we had a climber and 2 groundies, 18" chipper and chip truck for 6 hours... $1100 (winter discount)

other days might be $1800/day and im giving the customer a skid steer, 2 trucks, 3 men, 18" chipper, dump trailer. i think i should be charging more?
i dont usually chage extra for removing wood or chips, but the man driving to and from our dump site is one of the 3 guys.

another local company i talked to in the fall said they get 2500/day but that includes their crane,

one in my town bids 3 men, chipper & chip truck & bucket truck for
$1600/day... tho i know for a fact his guys wont work nearly as hard as we do.

Hey Mastermind, I see that you are relocating. How about I inform you exactly what I am making and you can relocate to my area and underbid me by $1.00 with all that equipment you have.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just yanking your chain bro.

My situation (part-time business in cottage country) is different than most, so I could not give you an accurate view of my market.

For what it is worth: Using a p/u, Bandit 65xl, myself and another worker, a 8hr tree removal would cost approx. $1100 - $1200. Leave all wood (firewood length) and leave all chips.

depends where im working ive worked for marilyn monroe, the whitehouse etc. generally i charge myself out at 480 an hour because of the payloader, horses, and all my experience...

Back