Probably illegal to post but way to cool to not to....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMB

Addicted to ArboristSite
i got this from another place obviously.....Pls dont delete this is way frikkin rad....

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25748

:jawdrop:

I'm impressed. Very cool. If I can remember, I'm gonna follow that thread. I admit I was a little skeptical on the whole deal being legit, but then I read the article (scanned from the magazine) and saw how it could be legit. Since I happen to be a Ford truck owner, it's even more interesting to me. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kevin

Sprig

Sprig

Addicted to ArboristSite
The dude is obsessed! I've read through the projects posts a while back and am simply astounded, man talk about skill and dedication. I just joined the site to doff my hat ta him, quite worthy & 10/10 on the coolness scale imho!
Its right up there with the mem who's building his chainsaw powered RC dragster, just sick I tells ya, it is makin' me want to learn to weld I think, after I build a forge :D

:cheers:

Serge

Muddy

Muddy

ArboristSite Member
The dude is obsessed! I've read through the projects posts a while back and am simply astounded, man talk about skill and dedication. I just joined the site to doff my hat ta him, quite worthy & 10/10 on the coolness scale imho!
Its right up there with the mem who's building his chainsaw powered RC dragster, just sick I tells ya, it is makin' me want to learn to weld I think, after I build a forge :D

:cheers:

Serge

Hi Sprig,
I was just reading this post, and yeh, Obsession is a word that comes to mind...
I finally got busy at Christmas time, so I'll post another pic on my thread

That's one cool truck!

Evanrude

Evanrude

Addicted to ArboristSite
For someone to have such drive and patience on one particular thing makes me jealous as hell! I have no patience and a splash of ADD. Yeah, no way I could do something like that. Thats an amazing project.

Evanrude

Evanrude

Addicted to ArboristSite
I just checked out the thread over on fullsizebronco.com and here is an updated picture of the H150 project :bowdown:

HPIM2641.jpg

Latest posts