Project Stumpbroke 385xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the done vid. Remember this ain't the same piece of wood so the times will not be accurate as far the amount of gains.

[video=youtube_share;8k8bISWTwwA]http://youtu.be/8k8bISWTwwA[/video]

I think that one might be a little pissed there stump... I think I heard all the 660's run for the corner while it was cutting... Did you leave the muffler as is? Or give it a big single?

Never mind... I just replayed and saw the WO-JO...

Last edited:
Stellar performance on that thing after the port!!!:rock:
Thanks for this awesome thread and your willingness to share it with us :msp_thumbup:

Any one got any opinions they wouldnt mind sharing on those wojo mufflers? How are they versus just adding deflectors the way alot of the builders do on here. Any advantages/disadvantages?

Any one got any opinions they wouldnt mind sharing on those wojo mufflers? How are they versus just adding deflectors the way alot of the builders do on here. Any advantages/disadvantages?

attachment.php

:monkey:

Sheeeesh!!!! What the hell went on in here last night!!!???
It smells like sweaty spandex and apples!!!!
Hey! Is that monkey poop in the corner!!!???
:msp_scared:

just to clear thing up
the monkey poop is not my fualt, that big ape stormed in here with a dingle berry pie, scared the crap otta me

I like the wojo mufflers I have herd people talk crap about them but they seem well made the braising seems good and I have had no problems with mine. Andvantages?? I don't know if there is any but I like the sound of them much better then just a deflector.... more of a deeper grunt but that's my opinion. And I love the look of the little pipes...

I like the wojo mufflers I have herd people talk crap about them but they seem well made the braising seems good and I have had no problems with mine. Andvantages?? I don't know if there is any but I like the sound of them much better then just a deflector.... more of a deeper grunt but that's my opinion. And I love the look of the little pipes...

I agree on the pipes on the muffler for both stated reasons. I think there is certainly a difference in note and they are appealing to the eye.:rock:

Last edited:
Reviving an old thread here. I just bought this 385 from Buffhunter today. I didn't remember this thread but after I bought it I looked it up and read thru it. WOW!!! What a goofy thread. I should have the saw by the weekend and I will have to post up some videos of it at its new home. I have been wanting a 385 for a while and this one had my name all over it. Thanks Buffhunter!:rock:

Reviving an old thread here. I just bought this 385 from Buffhunter today. I didn't remember this thread but after I bought it I looked it up and read thru it. WOW!!! What a goofy thread. I should have the saw by the weekend and I will have to post up some videos of it at its new home. I have been wanting a 385 for a while and this one had my name all over it. Thanks Buffhunter!:rock:

Glad to see it went to a loving home. Enjoy it. :clap:

Back