Project Stumpbroke 385xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit stump where the hell is that piston I could of been back and forth to the post like 100 times by now.LOL

Dammit stump where the hell is that piston I could of been back and forth to the post like 100 times by now.LOL

HAHA, The saw is back together. Just got through letting it idle for a while. I'll get it in some wood & get a vid of it. The log I got in the stand right now is a POS hollow log.:bang: I'll have to go log huntin this afternoon to get a nice white oak to play on. :rock:

what saw?

I just had a vision of Mr. Stumpbroke's new apparal line fetching $50/ea in Asia.

Literally a sea of people fighting (yes fighting) over 1st dibs @ bibs.

And I'm usually right when I conjure up a vision.

luck,greg

Alright, vid is uplaoding right now. I had one more cut left on another solid peice of oak. Not the same as in the first vid though so the times won't be an accurate display of the gains. It is a bit stronger now & pulls an easy 10,500-11,000 rpms with the 28" & 7 pin.

Alright, vid is uplaoding right now. I had one more cut left on another solid peice of oak. Not the same as in the first vid though so the times won't be an accurate display of the gains. It is a bit stronger now & pulls an easy 10,500-11,000 rpms with the 28" & 7 pin.

10,500-11,000 THAT'S IT??????:msp_scared:

Here's the done vid. Remember this ain't the same piece of wood so the times will not be accurate as far the amount of gains.

[video=youtube_share;8k8bISWTwwA]http://youtu.be/8k8bISWTwwA[/video]

First, I'd like to commend you for finally changing your clothes. A week is long enough! :msp_razz:
Second, the saw seems to be pulling a tad bit harder in the cut. Sounds mean too. I think you got a winner!

Here's the done vid. Remember this ain't the same piece of wood so the times will not be accurate as far the amount of gains.

[video=youtube_share;8k8bISWTwwA]http://youtu.be/8k8bISWTwwA[/video]

Holy Crap!!!

Trees blowin', log rockin', wood chunks flyin' - looks & sounds right.

Left a pretty cut, too.

Nice job.

luck,greg

Latest posts

Back