Proline parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't found a link but the are featured through sawzillaparts.com. They are offered on e-bay, just as are the Chinese and used oem parts.
Just haven't seen them mentioned on the forum.

I bought a batch of Viton fuel tank gaskets for the McCulloch 10 Series saws from them and they are better than any of the cork gaskets being offered these days. Mark

I will be ordering a couple of those then. Have you tried the fuel line? Wondering how well they seal to the tank.

I've got one of their pistons in a Homelite and it hasn't disintegrated yet, seemed to be OK quality just from the looks of it.

From their description on the stuff for sale, it’s not made in China, that doesn’t say it’s not made over seas, but maybe the quality control is better. I’ve used a couple fuel and impulse lines, they’ve been in the saws for about a year and holding up very well. I was shocked at the quality difference of farmtec, much better, imo

I ordered a Mac 10-10 fuel tank gasket and a fuel line. Hopefully the fuel line is large enough to seal the tank inlet which is a big problem with the aftermarket fuel lines for the 10-10 and ones like it.

Tore an a/v mount off my MS660 so ordered a Proline rubber parts kit to replace it. Quality looks pretty deece and been working fine so far.

For anyone interested, my Pro Line fuel line came in today for my McCulloch 555. The fuel line measures right at 0.435 OD, an Original measures in at 0.475. the hole for the fuel line measures in at 0.415. The Pro Line fits very snug in the passage and I don't believe it will leak.
IMG_20191216_162314468.jpg

I've only ordered a viton fuel tank gasket for my 10-10S from them, but I was happy with the quality and it hasn't dried out like the original cork one did. I wouldn't hesitate to buy other parts from them if needed.

Installed the ProLine fuel line in a McCulloch PM700, works great. These will be the only fuel lines I will use in the future.

Has anyone tried their crankshafts? I contacted the seller and they said the cranks are made in Taiwan. I’m looking at the Husky 365/372 since we know the cheaper versions aren’t good.

Back