PS 5100 with a 24" bar??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..... If that 361 weighs anywhere close to the 6400, then that's probably what I'll demo them. I figure the 6400 will stomp a mud-hole in that 361 to boot.:)

The empty powerhead of the 6400 should weight close to 2 lbs more than the 361 - more with full tanks, and they wanted something lighter........

I think you should demo them the 5100 as well, with skip chain.

Last edited:
Yip

The empty powerhead of the 6400 should weight close to 2 lbs more than the 361 - more with full tanks, and they wanted something lighter........

I think you should demo them the 5100 as well, with skip chain.

+1

And herein again I state, THIS IS THE ONLY AREA DOLMAR IS LACKING. Danged 60cc area. I dunno, I'm happy enough with my 5100 I don't really have a desire for a 361. Honestly, the few 361's I've run wouldn't keep up with my 5100, IN THE SIZE WOOD WE WERE CUTTING!!!! Make that very clear. That was up to around 12", bucking and whatnot. I dunno, I guess I'd say let'em try dude. If you haven't run one try'em both side by side. For speed that 5100 is crazy, as a wise man once said, "There's no replacement for displacement.."

:cheers: eh?

Back