putting up pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietreedude1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I know ive asked before and im asking again...i must be stupid...

how does one put pics into the post that you dont have to follow a link?

I select a file from the browse, click upload, then what?

Please put a sticky at the top of the forum so next time I forget, i wont have to ask.

Hit the manage attachments button.

Select the picture you want to upload. Make sure it is the right size.

Select upload

The file will appear in the middle under current attachments

Right click and hit copy shortcut

In the top of the screen where you have all the buttons such as Bold Italic sizes fonts etc etc etc there is a button hat is yellow and has a mountain in it. Click this and it will give you a screen to type in.

Right click and hit paste. that will paste the shortcut you copied into there.

After you do this for the amount of pictures you have hit submit reply button.

ALL done!

MAKE SURE YOU HIT THE ENTER BUTTON TWICE BETWEEN PICTURES TO CREATE A SPACE. IF NOT THEY WILL LINE UP SIDE BY SIDE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO SCROLL OVER TO SEE THEM!!!!

Test Run
attachment.php

Last edited:
LOL! It works! I know my glass is dirty and if you want to tell me how to clean while it is super hot then feel free! Thanks!

rider93hawg,
Can't give you a good way to clean hot ceramic, so I get her cool first. I just get some oven mits, pull the door, and store it outside in a safe place to cool.

I try to do this when it's just down to coals and it only takes a few minutes at below freezing temps. Then I just use glass cleaner to get that sparkley shine, put the door back on and load her up.

having a hard time loading pics

how do u resize pics. been trying for a while now and cant seem to figure it out

Back