Ramblings on a rainy PNW day.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A normal PNW Memorial Day weekend. For here. We were sitting around a campfire Saturday night during a sucker hole, talking about Memorial Day camping trips. Mine had snow as a topic. Climbing a little peak in a whiteout. Why? Because we were young and stupid. We only knew we were on the top because there was no more up.

Well, I think the paint stripper has had time to work. Back out to the shop I go.

The Grapple Cat just had a reminder of who feeds him. He can be aggressive.
He was playing, yowl and get in the way, and I of course, bumped him. I've tripped over him in the past and he is touchy. He jumped and attacked my leg. I shook him loose and hissed. He retreated and went back to merely watching.

He's assertive, but that's what I wanted. The Used Dog will not go into the shop. That's cat territory.

Now, back to scrape off more stripper. I thought we were getting some sun, but I guess not.

A few light showers here today. Been pouring off and on for about two weeks now.

I'm in the middle of moving out of state. I don't suggest it. Way too much work. My shop has been a total pain, I never thought I would wish I had fewer tools.

:jawdrop:

The good news is I found the .50BMG brass that was missing.

I also found the circlip from the Stihl 044 I rebuilt last spring.

Before I leave town I have to be sure and stop by the saw shop and pick up my parts that I've already paid for.

:dizzy:

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back