Ran my new 365 for the first time today!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is.............WOW! The biggest saw I've ran before this one was my 029. I didn't cut anything to big, just some 12 inch cherry logs I had laying around. This thing went though them like a hot knife though warm butter. As soon as I starting cutting I had to let off the throttle because I was almost through them. I couldn't believe it. Even better then that was I couldn't feel any vibrations to speak of at all. This saw is super smooth! I won't be able to cut anything larger until the snow melts. I can't wait to sink this saw into some 18" cherry! ;)

Congrats on making it to the mini 372 club. They are runners. Love mine, sure you will love yours too. Just think, if you ever wear out the p/c, you can upgrade....lol. Told you you would like it...:clap:

Now you just need a modded muffler for it......:deadhorse: :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks guys. I'm gonna keep it stock. The 372 p&c sounds interesting. To tell you the truth though, I think I have all the power I'll need. ;)

Thanks guys. I'm gonna keep it stock. The 372 p&c sounds interesting. To tell you the truth though, I think I have all the power I'll need. ;)

Just wait, spring is springing, the birds will be singing, and one night................

I think the 372 big bore kit (78cc) will fit on the 365. Perhaps someone can confirm this?

Will bolt right on,,,,

I think the 372 big bore kit (78cc) will fit on the 365. Perhaps someone can confirm this?

But if ya mod it, plus the muffler it will increase the fuel consumption enough,,, you may have to bump up a jet size in the carb but it should not be a biggie:blob2:

I believe Grande Dog have confirmed that, but make sure your 365 has the Walbro carb.

He also confirmed that the big bore kit is about 76.5 cc, as the bore and stroke indicates, not 78cc....

Like I said the only thing I would ever consider is the 372 p/c. But I have all the power I'll need with the 365. I got by ok with my 029 in the past the 365 should be fine! I won't do any muffler mods at all. I don't want the added noise. When I get my 353 (probably next year now) I'll put the non cat muffler on it but that's it. :biggrinbounce2:

Latest posts

Back